Meet Our Dentist
Dr. Keith Vevera – Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
As a dentist, I am grateful for the opportunity to help others in the Cocoa Beach area improve the appearance and comfort of their smiles! I feel blessed to provide a service that I truly enjoy giving. But the best part of my job is getting to know the wonderful people in our community. I learn so much from them, and have made some wonderful friends. I am grateful to give my friends and neighbors beautiful smiles, and a better quality of life through my work as a dentist at Vevera Family Dental.
Education and Continuing Education
Prior to becoming a dentist in Cocoa Beach, I attained my AA Degree from the University of Florida and my Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology from the University of Central Florida. Afterwards, I returned to the University of Florida for my DMD Degree.
In addition to my formal dental education, I also actively pursue my continuing dental education in order to ensure my patients are receiving the highest quality care. I strive to find the most advanced treatments available that provide the most comfortable and efficient dental care possible. As a part of my continuing education as a Cocoa Beach dentist, I have been involved with the following professional programs:
- Invisalign Preferred Provider Advanced Training
- Somnomed Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Snoring Appliance Provider
- Advanced Cosmetic Dental Smile Design and Endodontics LVI
- Lumineers Advanced Cosmetic Dental Training
- Implant Advanced Training
- Advanced Laser Training in all aspects of comprehensive dentistry
- Nitrous and Oral Sedation with DOCS Education
- Advanced Cerec CAD/CAM Training
Keith Vevera, DMD – Professional Experience
I have been practicing dentistry for over 20 years, and I love it because my job enables me to express my artistic nature, while helping others in the process. I always appreciate a grateful smile after helping my patients achieve ideal dental health and aesthetics!
I am a member of the following professional dental affiliations:
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Invisalign Study Club
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
Family and Community
I was born and raised in Winter Park, Florida. My lovely wife, Dawn, and I have four children. In addition to spending quality time with my family, I also enjoy all sporting activities, relaxing at the beach, and attending church.
I am also active in our community. Each year I also work with local charities and non-profit organizations to sponsor various events.