10 Reasons to Choose Vevera as Your Dentist
Have you ever wonder why it’s better to choose one dentist versus another dentistry down the street? How can one dentist’s office be better than another? How can you and your family benefit the most from seeing the best dentist in your area on a consistent basis?
They are all legitimate questions, and we are here to shed some light on them for you. In this article we will give you the Top 10 Reasons why you should choose Vevera Family Dental as your dentist.
1. We are conveniently located in Cocoa Beach, FL.
We have a convenient office location:
1980 N. Atlantic Ave, Suite #1002
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
We are located in the Cape Royal Office Building. Whether you are driving to our office from Cocoa, Melbourne, or from Titusville, we have directions dedicated to you on our website.
If you have any questions, please call us at (321) 236-6606.
2. We have patient testimonials from current and past patients.
How many times have you made a major purchase within the past 6 months without reading product/service reviews? Not many, right? Well, why would you choose a dentist without reading patient testimonials or reviews?
We understand how important it is for new patients to hear what current/past patients have to say. That’s why we share many patient testimonials with you.
As a matter of fact, according to statistics and patient reviews, 99.5% of our patients would refer their family and friends to us. Numbers don’t lie!
Also, feel free to check out our patient reviews on these sites:
3. We have several patient financing options to suit your needs (and your wallet, too).
We also offer several different payment options to help you pay for dental services. We understand that everyone’s bank accounts don’t look alike. That’s why we are flexible when it comes to paying for your dental work. We want to make dentistry affordable without sacrificing the quality we provide.
We gladly accept:
- personal checks
- most major credit cards (including American Express, Visa, Discover, and Mastercard)
- dental insurance plans
- dental financing options through CareCredit®
If you have any questions, our team members are more than happy to speak with you. We will help you understand all of the
options available to you.
4. We make a conscious decision to treat our patients the way we like to be treated.
For medical institutions, it’s definitely going against the grain. In today’s world it’s acceptable behavior to herd patients in and out of a waiting room, day in and day out; all while the patient experiences unbelievable wait times.
Patients lose their identity and just become a number or a procedure. They no longer have a voice and they no longer have a name. We decided to go back to the way it was: A caring doctor and team personally caring for a patient. To schedule your appointment, call us at (321) 236-6606.
5. We offer gentle dentistry and a variety of dental services.
Dr. Keith Vevera, the hygienists, and the dental assistants are gentle and considerate in nature. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible while visiting our office.
We offer the following elective services to all of our patients, including:
- porcelain veneers
- teeth whitening
- cosmetic bonding
Our general, preventive dental services include:
- dental sealants
- composite filings
- routine cleanings and oral exams
- digital x-rays
- dental home care
- periodontal disease treatment
- sleep apnea treatment
- TMJ therapy and treatment
- antibiotic treatment
- bruxism (teeth grinding)
- crown lengthening
If a family member has significant oral problems, we offer the following restorative dentistry services:
- dental implants
- fixed bridges
- dentures and partial dentures
- root canal therapy
- composite fillings
As you can see, we offer dental services for the whole family! One of our goals is to give each and every patient a gentle dentistry experience with as little pain as possible.
If you are experiencing dental problems (i.e. loose tooth, cavity, etc), or if you need a six-month, routine dental check-up, call us at (321) 236-6606 for your appointment.
6. We are currently accepting new patients!
We want to provide exceptional service to you and your family members, not just right now but in the future as well. We focus on spending time with each and every patient to understand your needs and dental goals. Our friendly, knowledgeable dentist and team members love answering patient questions.
If you haven’t been to the dentist in over one year, we invite you to call us to schedule your complimentary consultation. You have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. It is time to take care of your oral health.
7. We are proud members of several dental, business organizations and professional programs.
Dr. Vevera is a member of the following professional dental affiliations:
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Invisalign Study Club
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
Dr Vevera strives to find the most advanced treatments available that provide the most comfortable and efficient dental care possible. As a part of his continuing education, he has been involved with the following professional programs:
- Invisalign Preferred Provider Advanced Training
- Somnomed Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Snoring Appliance Provider
- Advanced Cosmetic Dental Smile Design and Endodontics LVI
- Lumineers Advanced Cosmetic Dental Training
- Implant Advanced Training
- Advanced Laser Training in all aspects of comprehensive dentistry
- Nitrous and Oral Sedation with DOCS Education
- Advanced Cerec CAD/CAM Training
8. We offer dental discounts and specials.
Who doesn’t like discounts? Just about everyone does. Well Vevera Family Dental in Cocoa Beach, FL offers different discounts or specials. Don’t forget to check back on our website to learn about our latest dental coupon or special! They will be featured on our homepage.
In addition to offering discounts on dental services, we offer flexible payment options and dental financing.
9. We offer free consultations for new patients.
Wondering whether you need dental veneers versus cosmetic bonding? Wondering if you need a dental crown or a bridge? Your questions can get answered by coming in for your complimentary consultation with Dr. Vevera and the Vevera team. At this free appointment, you will have the opportunity to speak one-on-one with our dentist and team members. You can ask all of the questions you want!
We love this opportunity to get to know you as a patient, and to understand your needs. We want to make sure we fully understand before proceeding with treatment options. At a subsequent appointment, we can take x-rays to further determine your dental needs.
10. We have high standards for safety and results.
Ourl team members are committed to following all safety protocols. In doing so we are able to provide excellent results to our patients.
We follow all safety and sterilization protocols set forth by:
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- The Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- The American Dental Association (ADA)
When you visit our office you will notice the cleanliness and family-friendly environment we created. You can enjoy our amenities and relax while you receive world class dental treatment.
Now you can see why it is in your best interest to choose Keith Vevera, DMD as your Cocoa Beach Florida dentist. We are excited to create healthy smiles for you and your family, so call us today at (321) 236-6606 to schedule your appointment!